Negative balance related information

LOKESH_1987

KF Rookie
I saw a video posted by bekifayati regarding negative balance on saving accounts and as per RBI Guidelines no bank can demand for negative balance for closure of account. I informed and tried to help someone in this regard .Now bank officials demanding copy of that particular RBI Guideline .Can anyone please provide me the same. It would be so helpful for someone.

Thanks & Regards

Lokesh Hotwani

Last edited by a moderator:

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I saw a video posted by bekifayati regarding negative balance on saving accounts and as per RBI Guidelines no bank can demand for negative balance for closure of account. I informed and tried to help someone in this regard .Now bank officials demanding copy of that particular RBI Guideline .Can anyone please provide me the same. It would be so helpful for someone.

Thanks & Regards

Lokesh Hotwani
Plz remove your no.. don't even post in a public forum...
It might lead to scam..

2ndly there you go.
*********.rbi.org.in//Scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=9343&Mode=0
*********.rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=1022&Mode=0

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks & Regards

Lokesh Hotwani
I have GUIDELINE

raini

KF Ace
For accurate information on the rules established by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regarding negative balances in savings accounts, you can use the official website of the RBI or use their public documents and circulars.