Nerd like me? 😂

DFinance

KF Ace
Hey guys, don't wanna overdo it but I just wanna know what is the max number of bank accounts you guys have? I just wanna know it because I keep hearing a lot of talk around me when somebody knows about my habit...

Also, do share the reason to why you're using the preferred bank. (I expect no replies to this thread 😂).

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hey guys, don't wanna overdo it but I just wanna know what is the max number of bank accounts you guys have? I just wanna know it because I keep hearing a lot of talk around me when somebody knows about my habit...

Also, do share the reason to why you're using the preferred bank. (I expect no replies to this thread 😂).
You are less a nerd and more a geek..collect as many as you want to.. njoy

Skylar

KF Mentor

2 Bank accounts

SBI my oldest account and it is zero balance account I use this account for daily UPI, bill payments etc etc

second one Kotak Mahindra, I use it for savings.