New and innovative investment options

nikhilj1502

KF Rookie
REIT is Real Estate Investment Trust. Its quite simple actually, e.g. We buy a property to earn monthly or early rent, REIT is similer to that. They pool money invested by investors like us and buy a large propery, mainly commercial and give out the rent collected to investors on monthly or other periodic basis which will be in the end profits on our investments. This idea was very popular in west but in last few years many REITs are established in india.

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
One option where I regularly invest is Invoice Discounting. I usually make between 11-13% p.a. Till now I have had very good experience with this

I'm also exploring P2P investments from multiple platforms like CRED Mint and ET Money, will dive into that after I have some conviction

I know here we are talking about the financial ways to accomplish our financial goals but apart from this in my opinion a non financial way to hit the goal is to focus on ourselves.
The best investment options in today's dynamic world is just to get yourself enriched with some skill and enjoy the returns for rest of your life.
Higher you invest in yourself the returns will be just out of the imagination .
Every big company you invest in is because they possess a competitive advantage, start working on yourself and let other invest in you..
Happy investing

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
I know here we are talking about the financial ways to accomplish our financial goals but apart from this in my opinion a non financial way to hit the goal is to focus on ourselves.
The best investment options in today's dynamic world is just to get yourself enriched with some skill and enjoy the returns for rest of your life.
Higher you invest in yourself the returns will be just out of the imagination .
Every big company you invest in is because they possess a competitive advantage, start working on yourself and let other invest in you..
Happy investing
Agreed. The big question is how to improve yourself. Personally, I don't think doing courses etc helps a lot. Is there any other way that I'm missing out on?

Agreed. The big question is how to improve yourself. Personally, I don't think doing courses etc helps a lot. Is there any other way that I'm missing out on?
The only way to improve is learning, if you are learning on daily basis it doesn't matters what your pace of learning is but you will observe by the passage of time that you are able understand things and handle them in much better way
I don't recommend you any classes, vedios or reading books
But i think when you want to improve yourself firstly you should know you want to improve yourself in what matters !
Remember no one can teach you better than yourself.

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
The only way to improve is learning, if you are learning on daily basis it doesn't matters what your pace of learning is but you will observe by the passage of time that you are able understand things and handle them in much better way
I don't recommend you any classes, vedios or reading books
But i think when you want to improve yourself firstly you should know you want to improve yourself in what matters !
Remember no one can teach you better than yourself.
True, which is why I actively participate in community forums. By replying to other people's questions and solving their doubts, I feel that my knowledge also keeps getting better

sunny16bansal

KF Rookie
One option where I regularly invest is Invoice Discounting. I usually make between 11-13% p.a. Till now I have had very good experience with this

I'm also exploring P2P investments from multiple platforms like CRED Mint and ET Money, will dive into that after I have some conviction
I have seen opportunities like these but how safe do you feel these investments are? And what would be the right way to judge the risk involved?