No bank is giving me a credit card

I have been using a FD backed credit card for 2 years now and I have a good Credit score of 789 and still no bank wants to issue me a credit card. I keep receiving calls and messages from some banks like HDFC and Axis that we have a credit card specifically for you but when I apply, my application gets rejected. Why do they do this. I have never defaulted on my payments. Why is it so tough for them to trust me.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I have been using a FD backed credit card for 2 years now and I have a good Credit score of 789 and still no bank wants to issue me a credit card. I keep receiving calls and messages from some banks like HDFC and Axis that we have a credit card specifically for you but when I apply, my application gets rejected. Why do they do this. I have never defaulted on my payments. Why is it so tough for them to trust me.
Are you salaried or have any business?
Probably, the source of your income is the problem.
Also, if you have the OneScore App, check the number of your enquiries. If you have too many enquiries, getting a new credit card would be difficult.

Are you salaried or have any business?
Probably, the source of your income is the problem.
Also, if you have the OneScore App, check the number of your enquiries. If you have too many enquiries, getting a new credit card would be difficult.
My father has a business and I don't have a fixed income, I just take some money whenever I need and I do use onescore, i had very less inquiries till 2 months back but when banks started calling me again and again, I applied for many cards, so now my inquiries will be higher when my score gets updated.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I think you should definitely start filing ITR. It will also help your father in saving the income tax. He can show you as an employee and salary will be counted in the expenditure

cardy

KF Expert
You should file income tax.
And you should take salary from your father's current account to one of your account.
After that you can use this or withdraw from ATM and give to your father. But every month fixed date is must.
First one is tough one .
You should look for Flipkart or Amazon card if you shop over them.

You should file income tax.
And you should take salary from your father's current account to one of your account.
After that you can use this or withdraw from ATM and give to your father. But every month fixed date is must.
First one is tough one .
You should look for Flipkart or Amazon card if you shop over them.
Actually I did receive HDFC Tata Neu card with 1 lakh+ limit a few days back. So I guess I don't need to do anything and maybe I will get more cards on card to card basis a few months later. Thanks though

cardy

KF Expert
That's wonderful
So wait for six months and you can go for card 2 card and get as many cards you want.
But for Icici and some banks need to wait for 1year

That's wonderful
So wait for six months and you can go for card 2 card and get as many cards you want.
But for Icici and some banks need to wait for 1year
So can you suggest some banks which won't trouble a lot in getting card to card basis card

Sumitjade0007

KF Rookie
. i suggest you to apply Flipkart axis bank credit card from Flipkart app . you will credit card with 99% chances of approval . without savings account and income proof it's very difficult to get card . hence flipkart axis bank card is the best choice . please note following points;
1) application through flipkart app( from profile section of flipkart) is compulsary.
2) KYC should be done in online mode only.

you will get card with limit atleast 15k .

this card will also approved for peoples with age below 21 and above 19.

by using this trick i applied for flipkart axis bank card 10 times (for my family members and friends) and all 10 card was approved without income proof .

...hope it will help you.

Dashanan

KF Ace
These calls are made by policybazar & etc .... So they don't know about the real bank. .... It would be good if u can go to the bank and talk to someone about credit card 💳