Not getting any upgrade on HDFC CC

net annual income is not a problem because all of the bank's card limit is shared by other variants of same bank card.

ICICI coral on amex network
icici coral rupay
icici hpcl coral
amazon pay icici
icici makemytrip

hdfc moneyback+
tata neu hdfc

axis myzone
axis neo
flipkart axis

bank of baroda premier
bank of baroda energize hpcl

rbl world safari
rbl bank bazar savemax

kotak league
kotak 811

au xcite
au insta pay

bajaj emi card

sbi cashback credit card

yes bank prosperity business
yes bank rupay

punjab national bank rupay platinum

all are lifetime free, except flipkart axis and sbi cashback CC. For sbi i have already got a return equivalent of 23 years of its annual fees.
Annual fees are also not a problem for me despite having these many cards.
Bro how did you get yes business prosperity card as LTF, plz tell me, I also got one recently with 590 fees,🥲

kedarjoshi

KF Rookie
I actually didn't have to wait for any offer to show up. On HDFC mobile app, in card details, there is an option to manually increase the limit. It will do real time check and increase the limit if available. Same way, I got mine increased from Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 and then in few months to Rs.3,00,000.

One thing though, I use this as my primary saving account so account balance increases every month, so that might have helped.

vishalprakash

KF Expert
I actually didn't have to wait for any offer to show up. On HDFC mobile app, in card details, there is an option to manually increase the limit. It will do real time check and increase the limit if available. Same way, I got mine increased from Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 and then in few months to Rs.3,00,000.

One thing though, I use this as my primary saving account so account balance increases every month, so that might have helped.
I do have a salary a/c with HDFC, and I hold a good balance in that account, but I still have on 72000 of credit limit. I have tried that manual enhancement method but there wasn't any limit enhancement offer for me, don't know what to do.

kedarjoshi

KF Rookie
I do have a salary a/c with HDFC, and I hold a good balance in that account, but I still have on 72000 of credit limit. I have tried that manual enhancement method but there wasn't any limit enhancement offer for me, don't know what to do.
Oh, ok. Then this video may help

Sujeet

KF Ace
The primary issue lies in the requirement for a credit limit of ₹1 lakh or more to upgrade to the Milliana card. Were you not informed about this by your RM? I recommend considering a change of RM.

To proceed with the upgrade, you must first obtain a Limit Enhancement (LE). Write an email to HDFC credit card Grievance requesting limit enhancement, and they will ask you to provide the necessary documents. Once you have the LE, you can request the card upgrade.
Hi skylar actually i too am facing the same issue with credit limit not getting enhanced due to which upgrade of card isnt possible.

My credit limit has been 3.2 lac since a very long time . Not a single delay in bill payment decent cibil score of 791.

I did get an upgrade from regalia to regalia gold however in that year of upgrade have used the card as primary card and spend more than 5 lac in the card annual year

I tried the manual card increase route as well as reaching the rm sending him the salary slip and getting the enhancement.

However i do get watsapp link from hdfc but when i enter details to enhance it it shows max limit is already offer i have more limits on other card which i dont use eg idfc wealth card.

Can you guide what needs to be done

Skylar

KF Master
Hi skylar actually i too am facing the same issue with credit limit not getting enhanced due to which upgrade of card isnt possible.

My credit limit has been 3.2 lac since a very long time . Not a single delay in bill payment decent cibil score of 791.

I did get an upgrade from regalia to regalia gold however in that year of upgrade have used the card as primary card and spend more than 5 lac in the card annual year

I tried the manual card increase route as well as reaching the rm sending him the salary slip and getting the enhancement.

However i do get watsapp link from hdfc but when i enter details to enhance it it shows max limit is already offer i have more limits on other card which i dont use eg idfc wealth card.

Can you guide what needs to be done
Please contact the grievance department. They will request documents to be sent to the Chennai office and may assist with the LE, though it is not guaranteed. HDFC LE is rare and time-consuming. Recently, they have started issuing LE in monthly batches, but the criteria for pre-approval are unclear, as both inactive and active users are receiving LE, except for us who truly need it.

Sujeet

KF Ace
Please contact the grievance department. They will request documents to be sent to the Chennai office and may assist with the LE, though it is not guaranteed. HDFC LE is rare and time-consuming. Recently, they have started issuing LE in monthly batches, but the criteria for pre-approval are unclear, as both inactive and active users are receiving LE, except for us who truly need it.
Currently since a month i have stopped using my regalia gold card due to this reason . Since first year was free and my spend on the card have been above 5.5lac next year which started in sept is also free. So have decided not to do any transactions in this card or bare minimum and end of the year ask either to make the card ltf along with LE else will close the card totally .

Hello everyone,

I hold 2 HDFC credit cards, one is core card HDFC Moneyback+ and the other one is co-branded TATA Neu Plus.
For 2 years I have been using these cards and never missed a single payment on these as well as other bank cards, hence I have a good repayment history. My CIBIL is 780+ in every month. Still, I have not received any card upgrade offer since then. I asked customer care for an upgrade, but they refused to do it manually.

What could be possible reasons for not receiving an upgrade. Also, my limit has not been increasing for 1 year.

Pls suggest. Should I permanently close the cards and apply again for Millenia or Regalia, or should I retain them?
SAME PROBLEM THIS SIDE