Not receiving temporary username SMS from SBI.

I opened a SBI insta plus savings account online. I am getting updated on my nominee details, account number, etc... but haven't received my temporary username yet. I tried to resend temporary username via SBI online net banking portal. But I still haven't received anything yet. Please advice.

MentiLee

KF Rookie
I have also opened Insta Plus Savings Account with SBI like a month ago and faced the same issue. What you have to do is just to wait for the physical debit card to come. When it reaches go to nearest SBI ATM to set it's PIN else use any other option but i would advise to go to nearest ATM. Then login to YONO by debit card option then it will provide you with the option to create the User ID and Password. Then your app will get activated. (CONCLUSION YOU DONT NEED A TEMPORARY ID FOR GETTING LOGIN IN YONO ;))

I have also opened Insta Plus Savings Account with SBI like a month ago and faced the same issue. What you have to do is just to wait for the physical debit card to come. When it reaches go to nearest SBI ATM to set it's PIN else use any other option but i would advise to go to nearest ATM. Then login to YONO by debit card option then it will provide you with the option to create the User ID and Password. Then your app will get activated. (CONCLUSION YOU DONT NEED A TEMPORARY ID FOR GETTING LOGIN IN YONO ;))
I went to the bank on Saturday and got it done.
Some banker told me to go stand in a line. And when the line ended they told me to go to a different counter.😐

But after that all was smooth, just took 2 mins maybe to get my account activated