One Card Application Rejected only entering Mobile Number

Ashok Mali

KF Rookie
How the One Card is Rejected my application after entering only Mobile number.
On the basis of mobile number only thei rejected..
Can anyone tell what can be the reason behind this ?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
How the One Card is Rejected my application after entering only Mobile number.
On the basis of mobile number only thei rejected..
Can anyone tell what can be the reason behind this ?
with mobile number they get your PAN and AADHAAR details....on the basis of these and your credit score they have rejected your application.
You can try after few months, till then opt for other cards.

Skylar

KF Master
with mobile number they get your PAN and AADHAAR details....on the basis of these and your credit score they have rejected your application.
You can try after few months, till then opt for other cards.
With just our number they can access our adhar and pan :oops:?

that's a privacy concern then.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
My Adhar is locked, I guess that's the reason they ask OTP consent before accessing my Adhar.
Even for biometric verification I unlock them temporarily (it gives us 10mins) In that I get my biometric verification done.
that is a very good step...but still they can access most of your information just by your mobile number :cry: :cry: be cautious before entering it somewhere

Skylar

KF Master
that is a very good step...but still they can access most of your information just by your mobile number :cry: :cry: be cautious before entering it somewhere
yeah :cry:
IndusInd and Yes Bank and AU
I closed cards with but they still have all my details, they keep calling and tell me I have pre-approved offer no cibil hit just consent is enough card will be dispatched, I just have to confirm the address that is being shown in their server.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
yeah :cry:
IndusInd and Yes Bank and AU
I closed cards with but they still have all my details, they keep calling and tell me I have pre-approved offer no cibil hit just consent is enough card will be dispatched, I just have to confirm the address that is being shown in their server.
be cautious before giving consent and always check your credit score and credit history....they might use your data to open a new account in your name without giving you notice..
Check your enquiries and new account in you credit report every month.

Skylar

KF Master
they might use your data to open a new account in your name without giving you notice..
They need OTP consent before opening, or else they would just create a card and send it. As per RBI rule, they have to take OTP consent before issuing card so from last July IndusInd is asking for just consent and saying my card will be home in a week.