Online Shopping Scam on PharmEasy Platform

PoornaChand

KF Rookie
I purchased medicine online. And returned product as ordered wrong product to reorder. They rejected refund saying Seal is broken and seller can't resell, and they don't return the product back to me as they are using some other delivery partner.

The delivery partner checked the product while pick-up aswell.
Worst experience. Always take photo while returning anything online and accepting delivery.

Is there anything we can do at this kind of situation?

I purchased medicine online. And returned product as ordered wrong product to reorder. They rejected refund saying Seal is broken and seller can't resell, and they don't return the product back to me as they are using some other delivery partner.

The delivery partner checked the product while pick-up aswell.
Worst experience. Always take photo while returning anything online and accepting delivery.

Is there anything we can do at this kind of situation?
mention the same complaint on twitter and tag them ,they will immediately solve the problem , in order to protect their public image, I have done it once and it works like a charm, you will get a resolution in less than 24 hours. Do try it , its highly effective and also let me, know if it worked or not

soso

KF Rookie
JioMart did delivery scam with me
I order 4pcs 440w solar panel through their portal listed at approx 14k for 2 pcs. I paid around 30k but they never delivered them and cancel my order from their end saying it was operational error. But they refunded after 10-12 days

PoornaChand

KF Rookie
mention the same complaint on twitter and tag them ,they will immediately solve the problem , in order to protect their public image, I have done it once and it works like a charm, you will get a resolution in less than 24 hours. Do try it , its highly effective and also let me, know if it worked or not
They are not helpful.

luciferocious

KF Mentor
JioMart did delivery scam with me
I order 4pcs 440w solar panel through their portal listed at approx 14k for 2 pcs. I paid around 30k but they never delivered them and cancel my order from their end saying it was operational error. But they refunded after 10-12 days
how this becomes a scam bro ..