Pay later close

Flipkart & amazon pay later ki limit 1.5 lac h but wo use m nhi aati kyu caredit card se shopping krta hu.
1-2 se saal phle ye limit mili thi.
Agar inhe close krta hu to kya cibil pr effect pdega….?
Ye close karne chaiye ya nhi please guide kre.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Flipkart & amazon pay later ki limit 1.5 lac h but wo use m nhi aati kyu caredit card se shopping krta hu.
1-2 se saal phle ye limit mili thi.
Agar inhe close krta hu to kya cibil pr effect pdega….?
Ye close karne chaiye ya nhi please guide kre.
Definitely close it ASAP if you already have credit cards. ‘Pay Later’ is considered a personal loan on your credit report, and long-term personal loans can generally have a negative impact. Closing it might cause a slight change in your credit score, but there’s nothing to worry about. In the best case, it might even increase your credit score.✌️

Definitely close it ASAP if you already have credit cards. ‘Pay Later’ is considered a personal loan on your credit report, and long-term personal loans can generally have a negative impact. Closing it might cause a slight change in your credit score, but there’s nothing to worry about. In the best case, it might even increase your credit score.✌️
How to close Amazon pay later please describe process

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
How to close Amazon pay later please describe process

Contact Amazon customer care via call or chat(recommend) and specifically ask them to Permanently Close Amazon Pay Later account.

Screenshot_20231210_193345_Amazon.jpgScreenshot_20231212_100854_Amazon.jpg

Once you see that your APL account is closed in Amazon app then mail to the APL Lending partner (axio or idfc etc.) asking them to provide NOC regarding the same.

1000030478.jpg
1000030474.jpg

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
How to do for flipkart pay later
Similar Process:
  1. Contact Flipkart Customer Care & ask for Permanent Closure of Flipkart Pay Later account and if some issues occurs then Contact directly to the Lending Partner of your Flipkart Pay Later account regarding the same.
  2. After receiving notifications/message of successful Closure of Pay Later account permanently, Contact the Lending Partner via mail and Ask for NOC.

If you have an 800+ CIBIL score and have 2+ unsecured credit cards with different banks only, then you should close your Pay Later services. Otherwise, keep it. Because these Pay Later services have a high impact on CIBIL in a positive way if you're paying their bills timely.

I have 778 cibil score and i have closed flipkart pay later closed with cibil but i have requested to close amazon pay later but no closed only blocked.
But amazon pay later shows in my cibil from two lender kasur vysya and axio.
How to permanently close these from cibil.
Jabse flipkart pay later closed hua tbse 2 point cibil gira h…
What i have to do…?