Paying Car Purchase with Axis Bank Vistara Card for Unlimited CV Points

Hi all

I have an Axis Bank Vistara credit card with a limit of ₹6.5 lakh, and I’m planning to purchase a car costing ₹18 lakh. My plan is to pay ₹6 lakh in one go, immediately repay the balance, and then repeat the process for the remaining amount.

My question is: Will I be able to earn unlimited Club Vistara (CV) points on these transactions, or is there a cap on the points I can earn through large purchases? Has anyone tried something similar before?

Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences!

Thanks in advance!

Channakya

KF Ace
Hi all

I have an Axis Bank Vistara credit card with a limit of ₹6.5 lakh, and I’m planning to purchase a car costing ₹18 lakh. My plan is to pay ₹6 lakh in one go, immediately repay the balance, and then repeat the process for the remaining amount.

My question is: Will I be able to earn unlimited Club Vistara (CV) points on these transactions, or is there a cap on the points I can earn through large purchases? Has anyone tried something similar before?

Thanks in advance!
Axis Bank won’t allow you to spend more than your limit per month

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hi all

Thanks in advance!
For a car of 18 lakhs, car dealer won't allow you to pay the whole amount by credit card without extra charges.