Paytm Convenience fees.

Do you think Paytm's convenience fees destroying it's customer base? If you want to recharge 666 everywhere you are charged 666, but Paytm charge you 668.90.

What can be a good option to avoid such fees?

shiraz

KF Rookie
Do you think Paytm's convenience fees destroying it's customer base? If you want to recharge 666 everywhere you are charged 666, but Paytm charge you 668.90.

What can be a good option to avoid such fees?
I Think You Can Use Amazon Pay & Google Pay for Recharges and utility Bill Payment Because Paytm and Phone Pe Charging Convenience Fees

SUKANTA4YOU

KF Rookie
I use paytm when i got any cashback offer but otherwise i use amazon to recharge buying amazon pay giftcard to avoid any charges and get some discount.

AdityaJain

KF Rookie
They are trying to cover up their losses, and yes, they will lose a few customers. But as I see around me, many people have learned a payment app, and it is hard to switch from one to another just to save a bit of money.
All the payment apps have different UIs and different offers, integrations, and all, so they want to stick with the original app they have mastered.
So, losing a few customers will not impact that much, as revenue will increase in this way.

I think Amazon Pay is good option for Utility Bill payments. I especially use Amazon Pay CC which gives cashback every time.
For UPI payments, I feel GPay is good as it has zero ads (clean UI).