Paytm Postpaid one of the worst product one can use

Hi shubham here,

Paytm postpaid is one of the worst product one can use its just for name sake it says its 30days free credit to its user's but the catch is they charge a convience fee ranging between 1.5% to 3% user to user on the amount you used. Which in turn becomes a annual rate of 18% to 36%.

I would suggest never ever Activate or use this instead if need in urgent fund go for personal loan that would cost lesser then this.

Many app like Cred or Groww provides a loan for 1 to 4 years at much lesser rate then this. and the payout is also instant.

Has anyone used Paytm postpaid and whats your view?

Hi shubham here,

Paytm postpaid is one of the worst product one can use its just for name sake it says its 30days free credit to its user's but the catch is they charge a convience fee ranging between 1.5% to 3% user to user on the amount you used. Which in turn becomes a annual rate of 18% to 36%.

I would suggest never ever Activate or use this instead if need in urgent fund go for personal loan that would cost lesser then this.

Many app like Cred or Groww provides a loan for 1 to 4 years at much lesser rate then this. and the payout is also instant.

Hi, shubham great to see you!

My direct advice you to is there is no free dinner in these world..
All the app like paytm, cred , groww, Flipkart,etc all are work as a platform based company. There is NBFC behind the platform they will disburse you the amount and interest. I really advice you to and all before applying for any credit just to read all the teams and conditions for better understanding the product.
If they voilet there terms then we can raise our voice in RBI.

Hi, shubham great to see you!

My direct advice you to is there is no free dinner in these world..
All the app like paytm, cred , groww, Flipkart,etc all are work as a platform based company. There is NBFC behind the platform they will disburse you the amount and interest. I really advice you to and all before applying for any credit just to read all the teams and conditions for better understanding the product.
If they voilet there terms then we can raise our voice in RBI.
Hi Abhishek,
Thank you for your reply i didn't say they are violating the RBI policy but this was just to aware the user's so they know what to use and what not cause i have seen these app advertising as 30 days credit free line but it's not actually and people without knowing uses it and then they feel cheated hence if someone didn't know it was for them.

Hi Abhishek,
Thank you for your reply i didn't say they are violating the RBI policy but this was just to aware the user's so they know what to use and what not cause i have seen these app advertising as 30 days credit free line but it's not actually and people without knowing uses it and then they feel cheated hence if someone didn't know it was for them.
Great, thanks for sharing your experience!

vikdev

KF Ace
Hi shubham here,

Hi,

I'm using paytm postpaid since 3years, initially first their was no convience fees, and limit was also low.
But after 1year I closed it due to convience fees, then last year I checked my credit score in paytm and got paytm Postpaid offer of 60k limit, with zero convience fees.

If you build a good score and maintain it, then Paytm will offer Paytm Postpaid Delite, which has zero convience fees, so overal if you get offer for Paytm Postpaid Delite then take it.

Hi,

I'm using paytm postpaid since 3years, initially first their was no convience fees, and limit was also low.
But after 1year I closed it due to convience fees, then last year I checked my credit score in paytm and got paytm Postpaid offer of 60k limit, with zero convience fees.

If you build a good score and maintain it, then Paytm will offer Paytm Postpaid Delite, which has zero convience fees, so overal if you get offer for Paytm Postpaid Delite then take it.
Yes, Great credit score is must

Sayantan

KF Ace
Hi,

Yep! Building a good credit score is must to get a good credit limit. Also when they are providing an offer of credit limit increase, need to grab it quickly as the offer might be for limited time. Thanks.

aladeen

KF Rookie
Hi shubham here,

I agree with vikdev. I am also a Paytm Postpaid Delite user with 60k limit. I have never seen any such charges. Also attaching a screenshot for the reference stating about the convenience fees.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 1.36.22 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 1.36.22 PM.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 4