Personal Finance Book Recommendations

Hey Everyone ..Let's Recommend some good finance books to the community which we have read and find it useful

I'll go with "Let's Talk Money " by Monika Halan .

It's a good book to start with setting up personal finance . It talks about insurance, setting up of savings ,expense , investment and more ..and all about Indian context ..
so you can relate better with personal life.

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Although it's not a Book, it's more like a PDF. But would advice everyone to go through this 40 Pager PDF by RBI "Raju and The Forty Thieves"

It gives an insight into the world on Online Scams, this PDF has certainly helped me become more vigilant with online transactions

Although it's not a Book, it's more like a PDF. But would advice everyone to go through this 40 Pager PDF by RBI "Raju and The Forty Thieves"

It gives an insight into the world on Online Scams, this PDF has certainly helped me become more vigilant with online transactions
***********.aubank.in/raju_and_40_thieves-rbi_ombudsman_mumbai_II_mobile_landscape.pdf

is this you are referring?

anuj_batham

KF Rookie
To get along with your finances and to learn your relationship with money, I would recommend the book: Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel.
A great read.