Personal Loan

Babba

KF Ace
I have a personal Loan with HDFC bank.
I have a salary account and. savings account with HDFC. My loan’s emi is debited from my savings account on 7th of every month. I was having balance in my salary accouny and forgot to transfer sufficient funds to savings account. EMI got debited and fund in savings account got in (-). I noted it in evening and immediately transferred money to the savings account.
I want to know will it be taken as EMI bounce and I will be charged some penalty and will the credit score be affected by this?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have a personal Loan with HDFC bank.
I have a salary account and. savings account with HDFC. My loan’s emi is debited from my savings account on 7th of every month. I was having balance in my salary accouny and forgot to transfer sufficient funds to savings account. EMI got debited and fund in savings account got in (-). I noted it in evening and immediately transferred money to the savings account.
I want to know will it be taken as EMI bounce and I will be charged some penalty and will the credit score be affected by this?
Yes, Private Banks never misses any chance of charging fees & penalties 🙄

Pro Tip: Set up a schedule Transfer from your salary A/C to Savings A/C to avoid this kind of situation again 😑
Check out following video on YT regarding the same:1000029345.jpg

✌️