PGIM India Midcap fund suggestion

8 months ago started SIP in PGIM India Midcap Opportunities Fund and 12.7 % is the return as of today.
Saw few reports where PGIM having less rating and couple of them not even suggesting PGIM.

Should i switch to any one of : Quant mid cap fund, HDFC mid cap opportunity fund, Edelweiss Mid Cap Fund, Kotak Emerging Equity Fund (except Motilal Oswal Midcap Fund) or any other.

If yes, kindly clarify about
1)Which one would be the best for next 10-15 years
2)What about current PGIM invested amount, shall i keep it as it is or transfer it to new mid cap fund.
3)New midcap fund will have age of zero months. Am i loosing past 8 months time, how to handle this.

Note :
Time horizon : 10-15 years
Risk appetite : above moderate (slightly high)
Along with PGIM midcap, i have 1 small, 1 flexi and 1 large cap funds in my portfolio.
Since large and flexi cap funds would balance my portfolio, expecting high returns from small and mid cap.

8 months ago started SIP in PGIM India Midcap Opportunities Fund and 12.7 % is the return as of today.
Saw few reports where PGIM having less rating and couple of them not even suggesting PGIM.

Should i switch to any one of : Quant mid cap fund, HDFC mid cap opportunity fund, Edelweiss Mid Cap Fund, Kotak Emerging Equity Fund (except Motilal Oswal Midcap Fund) or any other.

2)What about current PGIM invested amount, shall i keep it as it is or transfer it to new mid cap fund.
3)New midcap fund will have age of zero months. Am i loosing past 8 months time, how to handle this.

Note :
Along with PGIM midcap, i have 1 small, 1 flexi and 1 large cap funds in my portfolio.
Since large and flexi cap funds would balance my portfolio, expecting high returns from small and mid cap.
1:- According to me HDFC mid cap opportunity fund or Edelweiss Mid Cap Fund will be good.
2:- Transferring it will be better rather than keeping it.
3:- Compare the new fund to existing mid-cap funds with a longer track record. You might find funds that have proven themselves over time in various market cycles.

sayandeb

KF Rookie

Note :
You can undoubtedly go with HDFC Midcap Fund, and for you old investment my say is take out what is invested currently there and put that in the HDFC Midcap Fund as a lumpsum to avoid the risk or let it there if you wanna take a risk and then continue the SIP with the same.