would this be a diversified investment?

@

@launchcraft can you give some good small cap stocks
Stock mentioned by @launare great but here I want to add a little edge for you. Here you can invest a part of your funds in monopoly stocks category because they may give a good returns in long horizon for example stocks like IRCTC, CDSL, PROTEAN, etc.
Direct investment in small cap stocks is little riskier so if you want to invest in small cap then choosing small cap funds will be a good move for you.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Stock mentioned by @launare great but here I want to add a little edge for you. Here you can invest a part of your funds in monopoly stocks category because they may give a good returns in long horizon for example stocks like IRCTC, CDSL, PROTEAN, etc.
Direct investment in small cap stocks is little riskier so if you want to invest in small cap then choosing small cap funds will be a good move for you.
You are actually right but his risk profile is very good that means he can take tooo much risk with high returns........
That's why I told him to invest directly. He's just 20, starting investment early has an edge already and he doesn't want this money for a long long time.
It's a good approach to invest in stocks directly on monthly basis.

ayush27

KF Ace
are these small cap companies? @The INSANE Trader

Last edited:

ayush27

KF Ace
@launchcraft there is so much news on internet about the stock market will crash or go down due to hidenburg so should i buy the stocks tomorrow or i should wait for few days.?

zacobite

KF Mentor
@launchcraft there is so much news on internet about the stock market will crash or go down due to hidenburg so should i buy the stocks tomorrow or i should wait for few days.?
hey.. take it easy.. do your own research.. its a lot of money.. online forum advice is only generic.. dont be in a rush to put in money.. start with the mfs that others have recommended ( and you have double checked hopefully)..

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I was about to tell you that you should wait for the market to go down as global market is going down again and again which is impacting our Indian Stock Market but you seem to little curious and eager to start investing, that's why I didn't say anything negative about market.

Skylar

KF Master
If you are planning to invest ₹40 lakh at once, it may be prudent to wait. However, if you are considering a SIP, there is no need to delay; start investing without concern for market crashes or negative news. If you have numerous doubts, it may be challenging to remain invested in the market for the long term, and withdrawing early cause of these news those will likely prevent you from achieving significant profits.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
hey.. take it easy.. do your own research.. its a lot of money.. online forum advice is only generic.. dont be in a rush to put in money.. start with the mfs that others have recommended ( and you have double checked hopefully)..
How will a 20 year old new to market person will do their research:unsure::unsure:

launchcraft

KF Mentor
He is a 20 yr old with 40 L to deploy.. u want him to invest basis random strangers advising him on an online forum ;)
No I don't want him to invest 40L:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I am sure he is not having this much money right now:oops::oops:
He asked me about his 75k investment and I guided him accordingly.