Please help me solve this error!

Jayraj

KF Rookie
"In Schedule Part B TTI, 15d Self-Assessment Tax is not equal to the sum of total Tax Paid in schedule IT where date of deposit is after 31/03/2024 for A.Y 2024-25.;#; In Schedule Part B TTI, enter the value in 15d Self-Assessment Tax equal to the sum of total Tax Paid in schedule IT where date of deposit is after 31/03/2024 for A.Y 2024-25."

Did the whole process of tax filing by myself. Getting this error in the end, if anyone can help me solve this, would really appreciate it.

Information that might help: I am not sure but this error is exactly because of this reason but my guess is it is because I didn't had Form 16/my tax wasn't deducted on the source. I just declared my annual salary in a basic salary column. Can I file taxes like this or is it not possible? ☹️

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
"In Schedule Part B TTI, 15d Self-Assessment Tax is not equal to the sum of total Tax Paid in schedule IT where date of deposit is after 31/03/2024 for A.Y 2024-25.;#; In Schedule Part B TTI, enter the value in 15d Self-Assessment Tax equal to the sum of total Tax Paid in schedule IT where date of deposit is after 31/03/2024 for A.Y 2024-25."

Did the whole process of tax filing by myself. Getting this error in the end, if anyone can help me solve this, would really appreciate it.

Information that might help: I am not sure but this error is exactly because of this reason but my guess is it is because I didn't had Form 16/my tax wasn't deducted on the source. I just declared my annual salary in a basic salary column. Can I file taxes like this or is it not possible? ☹️
Hey! It sounds like you've done a great job filing your taxes on your own.
Let's see if we can sort out this error together.
The error you're seeing is likely because the self-assessment tax you paid after 31/03/2024 needs to be correctly reflected in Schedule Part B TTI, specifically in 15d.
Here's what you can do:
  1. Check Schedule IT: Ensure that all your tax payments made after 31/03/2024 are listed here.
  2. Sum Up Payments: Add up all these payments and enter the total in 15d of Schedule Part B TTI.
Regarding your Form 16 and TDS:
  • It's okay if you didn't have Form 16. You can still file your taxes by declaring your income correctly.
  • Make sure you've included all your income details accurately in the relevant sections.
If you're still facing issues, it might be helpful to consult with a tax professional or use an online tax filing service to double-check everything. Don't worry, you're almost there! 😊

Tip: Try to file it again from scratch, that's what I do when I face some kind of Error. For personalized advice try contacting @Tax with Ria

(Source: Conversation with Copilot, personal ITR filing experiences)

Last edited:

Jayraj

KF Rookie
Hi, a big thanks for such a detailed answer, I read it carefully, revisited all the schedules, and found out that Schedule IT wasn't added only. So, I added it, filled in the self-assessment tax column, and finally, the numbers matched, and the filing was verified. Thanks for your help.