Please suggest me a better deal credit card

vikesh

KF Ace
I actually use payment mode as offline approx (10000) and in online mode approx(8000) I uses mostly to pay utility bills then which credit card is better for me. I use to watch movie also 1 movie per month.and some time i add money from credit card to Paytm wallet to use extra expense by paying charges.so please suggest me a cashback giving credit card as I uses as mentioned above.

vikesh

KF Ace
But I think
sbi cashback credit card would be a good option for you
But I think this card is also not giving cashbacks on utility bill payments, and I mostly use to to pay bills only and yes offline also but I will not receive any cashback in utility bill payments. Any another one....

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
TATA Neu card has gave me good returns although it was my first credit card
But I think

But I think this card is also not giving cashbacks on utility bill payments, and I mostly use to to pay bills only and yes offline also but I will not receive any cashback in utility bill payments. Any another one....
If you want a Utility bill cashback credit card, then there is some Axis bank credit card that gives that

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Axis Ace Credit Card gives 5% cashback but the maximum discount has a limit. The same goes for Airtel Axis Credit Card but you have to use Airtel Thanks App

cardy

KF Expert
I actually use payment mode as offline approx (10000) and in online mode approx(8000) I uses mostly to pay utility bills then which credit card is better for me. I use to watch movie also 1 movie per month.and some time i add money from credit card to Paytm wallet to use extra expense by paying charges.so please suggest me a cashback giving credit card as I uses as mentioned above.
Axis Ace will be best suited for you

cardy

KF Expert
You have said your offline spend is 10k and online spending 8k and you mostly use utility payment. For this scenario there isn't any better card than axis Ace. It gives 5% cashback in utility bill payment and 2% cash back on offline payment.

You can also consider Airtel axis card if you have Airtel related connection.

If you have other online spending on Flipkart or Amazon, SBI Cashback card will be best. 5% on online spending.

And for UPI spends tata neu HDFC card is a better option. 1% or 1.5%

If the answer helps
You can Mark it as solution

Skylar

KF Master
If you want combination of Utility bills and UPI
Then Tata Neu Infinity 5% neu coins and on UPI - 1.5% neu coins

*Neu coins can only be used on tata apps and sites. (only reason to hate that card, but if you are pro tata user than it will be best for you)