PLS SUGGEST A CC

Hello everyone i already have 1 bank account and wanted to open a another account so please suggest me some good account type so that i can enjoy great benefits
and my second question is that i want a creditcard for only airport lounge access that should be complimentary without any condition of spending so please help me out so that i can open a secondary account and get a good creditcard for myself for only lounge access and i also have a existing card but that is very basic card without any large benefits

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello everyone i already have 1 bank account and wanted to open a another account so please suggest me some good account type so that i can enjoy great benefits
and my second question is that i want a creditcard for only airport lounge access that should be complimentary without any condition of spending so please help me out so that i can open a secondary account and get a good creditcard for myself for only lounge access and i also have a existing card but that is very basic card without any large benefits

If you've ITR/Salary Slip then For Lounge Access benefits without any condition:
  • PNB Platinum Rupay CC
  • BOB CC
For Secondary Bank Account:
  • If your Primary Account is PSU then go with HDFC or ICICI
  • If you already have Private Banks as Primary account then go with SBI or BOB
Best of Luck ✌️

hello
If you've ITR/Salary Slip then For Lounge Access benefits without any condition:
  • PNB Platinum Rupay CC
  • BOB CC
For Secondary Bank Account:
  • If your Primary Account is PSU then go with HDFC or ICICI
  • If you already have Private Banks as Primary account then go with SBI or BOB
Best of Luck ✌️
hello my friend
i dont have any ITR Slip so pls suggest me some cards For Lounge Access benefits without any condition:
and my primary bank account is with pvt banks and pls suggest a secondary bank with more benfits thank you.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
hello

hello my friend
i dont have any ITR Slip so pls suggest me some cards For Lounge Access benefits without any condition:
and my primary bank account is with pvt banks and pls suggest a secondary bank with more benfits thank you.
For Secondary Bank Account check out banks mentioned in following video on YT:1000030371.jpg

And Regarding CC with Lounge benefits without any conditions, without any Income Proof Documents : Very Difficult 🤔

Don't have any CC in mind but someone else will probably help you with this 🙃