PNB Rupay Platinum Micro Credit Card Pre-Qualified

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hey guys, I'm getting a PNB Rupay Platinum Micro credit card with a Rs. 50k limit.
Does anyone have this credit card or any other credit card from PNB?
Should I take it?

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello Saurabh,

I am holding this card although I cant find more benefits as compare to the other cards. One thing that is Rupay credit card, you can add in the UPI apps like phonpe, gpay etc., sometimes you will find discounts offers on this card if you buy groceries from Flipkart.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hello Saurabh,

I am holding this card although I cant find more benefits as compare to the other cards. One thing that is Rupay credit card, you can add in the UPI apps like phonpe, gpay etc., sometimes you will find discounts offers on this card if you buy groceries from Flipkart.
Yeah, I'm aware that we can use it on UPI.
Can you tell me the reward point conversion rate and the maximum amount I can get in a month?

Last edited:

zack54

KF Mentor
well Saurabh, I didnt find any benefits after using this card in terms of rewards and cashbacks etc. after using this card. I would recommend you axis bank kwik card which you can apply from kiwi app only. This one is also a rupay card and have benefits too, but this is a virtual card offered by axis bank. As compare to pnb rupay card this one is better cause by using this card you will get 2 percent of cashback and instantly you get transfer that cashback amount to your bank account. Keypoints are:- You have to make upi transactions from the kiwi app by scanning the QR code. Paytm QR mostly will not be acceptable for payments.

Also for the first transaction done from this card will give 1000 reward points equals to 250 rupees, and if you refer someone for this card. After their successful application and first transaction both of them will get 250 as referal bonus.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
well Saurabh, I didnt find any benefits after using this card in terms of rewards and cashbacks etc. after using this card. I would recommend you axis bank kwik card which you can apply from kiwi app only. This one is also a rupay card and have benefits too, but this is a virtual card offered by axis bank. As compare to pnb rupay card this one is better cause by using this card you will get 2 percent of cashback and instantly you get transfer that cashback amount to your bank account. Keypoints are:- You have to make upi transactions from the kiwi app by scanning the QR code. Paytm QR mostly will not be acceptable for payments.

Also for the first transaction done from this card will give 1000 reward points equals to 250 rupees, and if you refer someone for this card. After their successful application and first transaction both of them will get 250 as referal bonus.
Paytm QR won't be acceptable.
What do you mean by this? Does it not work for Paytm QRs?

zack54

KF Mentor
Paytm QR won't be acceptable.
What do you mean by this? Does it not work for Paytm QRs?
Not all paytm merchants but payments has been declined for few paytm merchants. I guess those merchants who are accepting payments from paytm wallet only, for those pay has been declined by kiwi.