POP UPI APP

Karunakara

KF Mentor
Hi,
Here is my first experience with POP UPI App launched in collaboration with Yes Bank:

1. 2 POP coins are issued as promised on each UPI transaction
2. But the issue is how to use these POP Coins?
3. The products available for redeeming POP coins are not deliverable even in Bangalore City.
4. I tried various PIN codes but the products are not deliverable there also.
5. I wonder where all places in which POP products are deliverable
6. I don't know what to do with these POP Coins which are being given liberally.

I hope this would not end up as another Cred coins story

Anindya98

KF Expert
Hi,
Here is my first experience with POP UPI App launched in collaboration with Yes Bank:

3. The products available for redeeming POP coins are not deliverable even in Bangalore City.
6. I don't know what to do with these POP Coins which are being given liberally.

It looks like they are only encouraging to do more transactions & no returns

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Hi,

Same issue I am facing. They are a new app, so probably they are not yet available to deliver products. Flipkart's new UPI app super money gives 5% cashback on each transaction, I'll suggest trying that. Although, app is in BETA and buggy. Sometime UPI pin seems incorrect even if it's correct.

Karunakara

KF Mentor
POP is gives misleading PoP coins of 2% which are Useless. Because you cannot use them to purchase attractive products offers in the app. It's merely to show and attract new users and encourage referrals.

When you order any product you will come to know that the products are not deliverable even in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad. Don't install and don't waste time and energy.

Unfortunate that it has been promoted by official YouTube channel of this community

Trilochan20

KF Expert
POP is gives misleading PoP coins of 2% which are Useless. Because you cannot use them to purchase attractive products offers in the app. It's merely to show and attract new users and encourage referrals.

When you order any product you will come to know that the products are not deliverable even in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad. Don't install and don't waste time and energy.

Unfortunate that it has been promoted by official YouTube channel of this community
Yeah. They are just pushing this, so they can launch their new credit card with YES bank. And The card will also give POP coins. Seems pretty useless.

mkate

KF Expert
This is new in the market, so it is offering cashback at the moment. I'm pretty sure the cashback will be reduced once it captures the market.