Port / convert visa credit card to Rupay

V.S.Bhati

KF Rookie
Can I port / convert my Visa credit card to Rupay ?? What is the process ?? Can anyone guide step by step ? Thanks

Skylar

KF Master
You have to call CC or visit the branch.
If the variant you are having is in rupay network they will take your request if your visa card is not available in rupay network then you have to apply for new card.

Next time when you ask Qs be more specific with details so you can get better suggestions and answers.

vamsi18

KF Ace
if you have ICICI platinum and using it since some time then contact your ICICI relationship manager and ask for a ICICI coral rupay card.
There is a chance that they will provide you it as Lifetime free card and this card will be attached to your existing ICICI platinum card.
The bill, limit will also be one and same.

Skylar

KF Master
ICICI platinum
As ICICI platinum is not available in Rupay, they'll give you a new card ICICI Coral As @vamsi18 mentioned.
But it depends on eligibility, you can request them through mail. I'm having ICICI coral and its reward rate for UPI is 0.125% which is the lowest. I would not recommend getting coral but if you only want from ICICI you are struck with ICICI Coral (They also have Rubyx Rupay but they aren't offering it everyone try your luck)