Premium Card Suggestion

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Hi All,

Can anybody suggest the premium card with easy approvals? Currently, I am not in India and cannot provide salary slip in INR. I have mixed spends of 4-5lakhs in a year including approximately 1.25 lakh in airline booking, especially Air India ( Vistara is also optional for international flights). I want to have return of more than 5% and travel card can be also considered. Earlier, I was thinking about Axis Vistara infinite but due to its recent devaluation( especially gold membership), I feel its not worth it to pay 11800 INR.

I have credit cards from HDFC (Regalia & Tata Neu), ICICI (Platinum, Amazon and Coral), RBL (World safari - applied because of zero markup fee), Indusind Legend, SBI BPCL, Axis (Flipkart & Myzone)

Thank you in advance for your kind suggestions.

Deb.

KF Ace
Few banks like Yes bank or AU provides new cards on C2C basis through online application. But during vkyc your current location is verified. If it is not same as your address in the application, it might be rejected. This happened with me for AU.

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Few banks like Yes bank or AU provides new cards on C2C basis through online application. But during vkyc your current location is verified. If it is not same as your address in the application, it might be rejected. This happened with me for AU.
Yes, i will apply for cards when I will be in India. Just want to know if Yes bank Marquee card has better option of ATLAS or any other cards. I have tried for HDFC Dinners black, but they asking for salary slip, which I am unable to provide. I am getting an offer of pre-approved credit card for ICICI Emerald as I am having other ICICI card and bank account with them. Axis is happy to provide my ATLAS card, but I don't see much benefits in that.

Deb.

KF Ace
I have Yes Bank Marquee, but not the other cards which you mentioned. Hence I won’t be able to give you a comparison. But Marquee has very good benefits like up to 4.5% return on most of the online spends, 2.25% on offline spends, lounge benefits including complementary guess access (many good cards like Infinia or DCB doesn’t have guess access), BMS BOGO movie benefits etc. Overall a very good card if you can utilise the features.