Problem in applying Flipkart axis bank credit card

Teja-

KF Ace
Bank rejected my application 2 Times my credit score is 700+ can someone help me in thist, Reasons 1 Have you ever delayed any payment or default it , 2 Age of credit , 3 multiple credit enquirers in short period, etc usually bank prefer credit score with 750 or above .

Skylar

KF Master
Bank rejected my application 2 Times my credit score is 700+ can someone help me in this
A credit score of 770 or higher is optimal for the approval of online applications. If your card application has been rejected twice, it is likely to be rejected again. It is advisable to inquire with Axis Bank regarding the reason for the rejection.

Additionally, please note that the card in question has an annual fee, which can only be waived if you spend ₹3.5 lakh in a year. Are you still interested in this card?

hrithik

KF Rookie
A credit score of 770 or higher is optimal for the approval of online applications. If your card application has been rejected twice, it is likely to be rejected again. It is advisable to inquire with Axis Bank regarding the reason for the rejection.

Additionally, please note that the card in question has an annual fee, which can only be waived if you spend ₹3.5 lakh in a year. Are you still interested in this card?
So which will be best credit card for me, I am looking for bbd sale or online shopping, from axis and icici bank.
And when I will be able to apply again Flipkart axis Bank card or icici amazon card

Skylar

KF Master
So which will be best credit card for me, I am looking for bbd sale or online shopping, from axis and icici bank.
And when I will be able to apply again Flipkart axis Bank card or icici amazon card
Bro if credit age is less than 2 months better try applying offline, online application usually consider 770 score and minimum of 9 months of credit history.

- Forget about axis they have 6 months cooling down period so you can't apply for a card for 6 months.
- For ICICI try an offline application from the bank.

Teja-

KF Ace
Bro if credit age is less than 2 months better try applying offline, online application usually consider 770 score and minimum of 9 months of credit history.

- Forget about axis they have 6 months cooling down period so you can't apply for a card for 6 months.
- For ICICI try an offline application from the bank.
Skylar told every info you need , my suggestion would be wait for 6 months or above for credit, try to apply basic lifetime free Cc like Amazon, flip kart axis etc, till then pay bill on time, use credit below 30% then you can have higher chance of getting unsecured card ..