RBL Bank Fraud

Poove

KF Rookie
I have closed FD on RBL Bank they said penalty was 1 % i break 1 lakhs penalty amount was 1000, but they charged 2025 rupees , I call the branch the number was incorrect, and I called the customer care they said I will arrange FD expect call back i was waiting more 6 days they said 4 days waiting time but I wait 7 days, and they said branch manager call back but I wait more than. 7 days they didn't call back

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Speak to the branch manager if the FD was made offline. And if they don't agree to refund, consider raising a complaint in RBI ombudsman. Very high chances that you'll get your refund immediately

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I have closed FD on RBL Bank they said penalty was 1 % i break 1 lakhs penalty amount was 1000, but they charged 2025 rupees , I call the branch the number was incorrect, and I called the customer care they said I will arrange FD expect call back i was waiting more 6 days they said 4 days waiting time but I wait 7 days, and they said branch manager call back but I wait more than. 7 days they didn't call back
May I understand how did you get to know that the penalty was 2025? Did you get some sort of calculation from them or did you calculate this by yourself? Also, when did you make this FD and for what tenor? Was there any other FD in RBL bank as well ( to understand that this has nothing to do with TDS)?