Here are some of them:-Guys, I am planning to travel in the next 4-5 months. Any recommendations for a good Forex Card?
Thank you... Any specific one which I should opt for?Here are some of them:-
- Niyo Global Card by Equitas Bank
- BookMyForex YES Bank Forex Card
- Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card
- HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
- HDFC Bank Multicurrency Platinum ForexPlus Chip Card
- Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card
- State Bank Multi-Currency Foreign Travel Card
Thanks for this insight,which credit card should I consider?It's LTF & 0 forex Markup & domestic lounge access. I have personally used it in UAE & I didn't had any issues with it. And yes Niyo global Devit card has now issues so you can't use it in foreign. But credit card don't have issues
It is important to compare the fees associated with each card before making a decision. The Niyo Global card has fewer fees compared to the HDFC Forex card, but it charges a 5% TCS on international transactions exceeding INR 7 lakhs per year. The HDFC Forex card has a card issuance fee and reload fee, along with transaction and cross-currency charges.Does HDFC Regalia offer better conversion rates than Niyo?