Recommendation for a Good Forex Card

Harsh Shah

KF Expert
Guys, I am planning to travel in the next 4-5 months. Any recommendations for a good Forex Card?
Here are some of them:-

1. Niyo Global Card by Equitas Bank
  2. BookMyForex YES Bank Forex Card
  3. Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card
  4. HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
  5. HDFC Bank Multicurrency Platinum ForexPlus Chip Card
  6. Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card
  7. State Bank Multi-Currency Foreign Travel Card

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Here are some of them:-

1. Niyo Global Card by Equitas Bank
  2. BookMyForex YES Bank Forex Card
  3. Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card
  4. HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card
  5. HDFC Bank Multicurrency Platinum ForexPlus Chip Card
  6. Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card
  7. State Bank Multi-Currency Foreign Travel Card
Thank you... Any specific one which I should opt for?

sagar_03

KF Ace
It's LTF & 0 forex Markup & domestic lounge access. I have personally used it in UAE & I didn't had any issues with it. And yes Niyo global Devit card has now issues so you can't use it in foreign. But credit card don't have issues

It's LTF & 0 forex Markup & domestic lounge access. I have personally used it in UAE & I didn't had any issues with it. And yes Niyo global Devit card has now issues so you can't use it in foreign. But credit card don't have issues
Thanks for this insight,which credit card should I consider?

Sayantan

KF Ace
Does HDFC Regalia offer better conversion rates than Niyo?
It is important to compare the fees associated with each card before making a decision. The Niyo Global card has fewer fees compared to the HDFC Forex card, but it charges a 5% TCS on international transactions exceeding INR 7 lakhs per year. The HDFC Forex card has a card issuance fee and reload fee, along with transaction and cross-currency charges.

Ultimately, the best card for international travel depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you are looking for a cost-effective and seamless banking experience, the Niyo Global card is a good option. However, if you need comprehensive insurance coverage and exclusive discounts, the HDFC Forex card is the way to go. It is important to carefully weigh the pros and cons of each card and choose the one that best fits your needs.

riteshhh

KF Rookie
I've a few recommendations with zero markup...
1. Niyo global
2. IDFC first wow card
3. RBL World Safari card
4. IndusInd Vistara Explorer
5. Axis Burgundy Private
You can also try Amex Platinum card. It gives you 3x reward points on foreign spends offset the markup.
Then there is this Scapia card. It is issued by the Federal bank. It gives you free unlimited domestic lounge access along with zero forex markup.