Recommendation for my first credit card as Student

Hello members, I am trying to get my first credit Card to build my CIBIL, I'm 20 years old and wants to get a credit card against the fixed deposit Upto 15k
Few options in my mind are
1.Zet sbm bank magnet fd credit card
2. IDFC wow credit card
3. One card but as much as I know they are not issuing new cards!!
Please suggest..

Last edited:

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
Hello members, I am trying to get my first credit Card to build my CIBIL, I'm 20 years old and wants to get a credit card against the fixed deposit.
2. IDFC wow credit card
Please suggest..
Depends on your Budget Bro. If its 10k then WOW is a Good Choice ig. If 5k then you don't have much options, Namely Magnet and Credilo. If Below that then 2k for Paisabazaar Step up (Do know that it has joining fees for 2k fd). and Lastly, Super Card is Launched, the FD starts from Rs.100 but Not sure About How and when will it Affect CIBIL, and How does the Reward System Work because i just Got One 2 days Back

Depends on your Budget Bro. If its 10k then WOW is a Good Choice ig. If 5k then you don't have much options, Namely Magnet and Credilo. If Below that then 2k for Paisabazaar Step up (Do know that it has joining fees for 2k fd). and Lastly, Super Card is Launched, the FD starts from Rs.100 but Not sure About How and when will it Affect CIBIL, and How does the Reward System Work because i just Got One 2 days Back
No issues with fd amount but which will be better in terms of reliability, support and good level of rewards

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
If that's the case then i'd Honestly Suggest you to go for a Reputed Private Bank's FD CC, That Way the Support will be Good and Secondly i have heard that if you use the fd cc Properly then you have High Chances of Getting a Unsecured CC from the Same Bank

Sam Maxi

KF Expert
I'm Attaching SS of Best Options Available and their Benefits, you can Choose As Per Your Requirements. I Can't Suggest Any Card on Personal Level as i Only have 2 Entry Level FD CC i.e Paisabazaar and Super Card.

Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Needs Minimum Rs.20k.
I Tried to Look for HDFC FD CC but Not Much Information Available. I'm Attaching SS from a YT Video Showing Minimum FD Amount for Specific FD Cards by HDFC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011_141900_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_141900_Chrome.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20241011_142036_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_142036_Chrome.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20241011_142601_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_142601_YouTube.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20241011_142613_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_142613_YouTube.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 10
Hello members, I am trying to get my first credit Card to build my CIBIL, I'm 20 years old and wants to get a credit card against the fixed deposit Upto 15k
2. IDFC wow credit card
Please suggest..
I guess the following video from Bekifaayti summarizes very well for the Best Credit cards Beginners. I have attached the link here.

Skylar

KF Master
2. IDFC wow credit card
Please suggest..
Apply for Flipkart Super Money credit card. LTF card

Interest Up to 9% on FD and 90% of the FD amount as credit limit, and FD starts at 100/-

5% cashback on Myntra
3% cashback on Cleartrip
2% cashback on Flipkart
0.5% cashback other eligible spends

Rumor: Another Card – “Supercard Plus” coming soon – 3% cashback on UPI scan and pay
3% cashback – On all UPI scan & pay spends