Regarding commercial lease

princechauhan

KF Rookie
What should be the rent of a 4000sqft commercial property in Meerut worth inr 10 crore it's a ground floor corner property facing India's first rapid train and meerut metro also it's lie between 2 metro stations with largest parking in the area I'm attaching a file please let me know the changes in my presentation

To estimate the rent for a commercial property in Meerut, especially one with unique features like being a ground floor corner property facing major transportation hubs, it would be advisable to consult with local real estate professionals or property appraisers. They can provide a more accurate assessment based on the current market conditions and specific details of the property.
Factors to consider when determining the rent may include:
  1. Location: Proximity to metro stations and other transportation hubs can significantly impact the property's value.
  2. Amenities: The availability of parking, especially the largest in the area, is a valuable feature. Other amenities and facilities should also be taken into account.
  3. Market Demand: Consider the demand for commercial properties in the specific area and whether there are similar properties available for rent.
  4. Property Size: The size of the property (in this case, 4000 sqft) is a crucial factor in determining the rent.
  5. Local Economic Conditions: The overall economic conditions and growth prospects of the area can influence property prices.
For a precise evaluation, I recommend reaching out to local real estate experts or property consultants who can provide a comprehensive analysis based on the current market dynamics in Meerut.

princechauhan

KF Rookie
If I can consult the. Why I'll post questions here ? In our area the real estate agents are just lazy people they have the old price only

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Actually the Real Estate price depends highly upon the industry which is now there in the city and future plans of government about the development of the city