Regarding Credit card bill payment cashback

akshatjain

KF Rookie
Hii , few months before you guys make a video on paying credit card bill via HDFC net banking and get easily 1% cashback on milenia debit card. I pay my bill last month and also select the payment option with debit card with otp. But I didn't receive cashback still now . Please help I open account in hdfc only for this purpose. I mentioned video link also

Last edited:

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hii , few months before you guys make a video on paying credit card bill via HDFC net banking and get easily 1% cashback on milenia debit card. I pay my bill last month and also select the payment option with debit card with otp. But I didn't receive cashback still now . Please help I open account in hdfc only for this purpose. I mentioned video link also
You mean to say you did not get the reward points which you need to redeem or you were directly expecting cashback in account? And may I also know which account variant you hold in HDFC and which debit card variant?

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @akshatjain I also use an HDFC debit card to pay for my credit card bills using HDFC Bill Pay.
I have received the 1% reward points multiple times.
I think it takes around 3 months to get the Debit card reward points for such transactions.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hi @akshatjain I also use an HDFC debit card to pay for my credit card bills using HDFC Bill Pay.
I have received the 1% reward points multiple times.
I think it takes around 3 months to get the Debit card reward points for such transactions.
Millenia takes 3-4 months however for Platinum debit card points gets credited in 3-4 days.

Sudhaker

KF Ace
I recently tried this and got 1% cashback as mentioned. Paid SBI CC bill using HDFC bill payment. Took couple of weeks for the cashback though.
Does this also apply for paying HDFC CC bill using HDFC debit card? is there any cap on cashback?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I recently tried this and got 1% cashback as mentioned. Paid SBI CC bill using HDFC bill payment. Took couple of weeks for the cashback though.
Does this also apply for paying HDFC CC bill using HDFC debit card? is there any cap on cashback?
You can't pay HDFC credit card bill from HDFC Bill pay using HDFC Platinum debit card as you cant find HDFC credit biller in HDFC Bill Pay so you can't get cashback on that either. However, if you have HDFC Millenia debit card, then you can add that amount to Paytm and then pay bill from Paytm then you will get cashback points. But for Millenia you will get such points after 3-4months and max Rs 400 pm @1% cashback. Platinum debit card max cashback is Rs 750pm.

Last edited: