Regarding IDFC First Bank Credit Card

RajSawna

KF Rookie
Hey everyone, I want IDFC First Bank Credit Card (specially IDFC Power+) and I have already PNB Unsecured Credit Card approx 6 months with the CIBIL Score of 754 and Experian 849, but when I applied for this card in February they show me only Fd Based card, now I recent apply for IDFC Credit Card now They show me only FD Based card (but now I have PNB Unsecured Credit Card approx 6 months old). I call customer care they said I have to get WOW Card then I will eligible for other Credit Card. Can you please help me regarding this issue.

vjndr

KF Ace
If you use unserviceable pin code they will show you fd based card,but when you put any big city pin code they will suggest you other cards I tried 2 dys ago. Thank me later😛

vjndr

KF Ace
But what i do, when VKYC, because i don't have Address proof of other pin code....
I proceed with big city pin code but in video kyc they only see your pan and signature but before vkyc you have to authenticate with aadhar also there will be option where you want to deliver your card I used office address because I put office address correct but residence address pin changed .Do at your own risk in my case it worked.

Karunakara

KF Mentor
You may contact IDFC credit card RM and request to reset your previously filled in application details. Then you can apply again online. This time you need to mention your existing credit card details which has higher credit limit.