Reject Credit card Against FD

I went to Axis Bank and thrice I applied for credit card against FD, but the bank rejected my credit card against FD. All three times my FD was of ₹50000. Don't know why the bank rejected it.

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
I went to Axis Bank and thrice I applied for credit card against FD, but the bank rejected my credit card against FD. All three times my FD was of ₹50000. Don't know why the bank rejected it.
Shocking. FD credit cards are usually given without any due diligence. You can try One Card or IDFC Wow Card

peekufinex

KF Rookie
Your query lacks info to answer it properly like, do you own any other credit card, what your source of income and income bracket etc; any how you can try a diff bank like Kotak and try for a card with higher security like atleast 10K, its better if you already own a savings account with the same bank or tell bank to give both things as a package

Gaurav Gupta

KF Rookie
You should try in different bank to get credit card against FD. You can go with Icici, Kotak , Yes bank etc. You can also apply in small finance banks.

Dashanan

KF Ace
Applying multiple times will generate an ENQUIRY in ur CIBIL profile .... Multiple enquiries can lead to diminished cibil score