Reward Points History for HDFC Debit Card

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hey guys, I want to see the history of reward points I have earned on my expenses using HDFC millennia debit card.
We get this info for credit cards. Can we get similar info for debit cards?
If not, is there any other way to achieve something similar?

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I think that if we go to Netbanking>Cards. There you will see an option of Cashback Redemption. Then, you have to select your account and you will see how much points you have earned from the debit card

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I think that if we go to Netbanking>Cards. There you will see an option of Cashback Redemption. Then, you have to select your account and you will see how much points you have earned from the debit card
I already know how to redeem cashback.
I want to know the details of cashback like for which expenses, I got how much cashback.
I mainly need this to check if I'm getting 1% cashback on credit card bill payments and whether there is any upper limit.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Does it display the same for you?
Yes, it does. Even I can see the total reward points I have earned.

I was wondering if there is any way I can see the reward points I have got for which expenses and if there is any upper limit on reward points per transaction.

Example:
I have to pay Rs. 17k bill of a credit card.
Now, 1% cashback of Rs. 17k = Rs. 170

In the Mobikwik app, I get 1% cashback up to Rs. 100 on paying any credit card bill. That means I'll get only Rs. 100 even if I pay Rs. 17k.
I want to know how much cashback will I get on paying this Rs. 17k credit card bill using an HDFC debit card.