Rupay Credit cards are Volatile

Karunakara

KF Mentor
As per my experience Rupay Credit cards are volatile. They may get blocked any time. Then they issue replacement card. Whenever you make a bit big transaction it gets blocked or for some other reason. It happened with my BoB Card and PNB card as well.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
As per my experience Rupay Credit cards are volatile. They may get blocked any time. Then they issue replacement card. Whenever you make a bit big transaction it gets blocked or for some other reason. It happened with my BoB Card and PNB card as well.
Don't think that's the case as ultimately the card servicing (includes blocking) is done by banks and they have similar mechanism for all cards irrespective of network. If on a particular card you normally dont do big transaction and suddenly you do, then as a safety mechanism they may block the transaction or call you to confirm that you have made the transaction. Also if they see the location of transaction is any place from where more fraud transactions are originating, the bank will block

Skylar

KF Master
I guess it's the case with PSU banks :unsure:
I used my ICICI Coral Rupay card and Tata Neu HDFC card for pretty big transactions (33K and 69K) Not blocked.