Save Money During Online Shopping

viratchauhan

KF Rookie
If you genuinely looking to save money on online shopping. Apps Like Cashkaro Will Take Almost 1-2 Months to Track your cashback which is Around ₹20 on 2000 Product Because they are also deducting their commission. No one is Running their platform for you.

Once my friend show me a websites & I am geniunely using it right now. They Post Products of Amazon & Flipkart which have very high discount like 80-100% OFF & This is True. You can even track price of any amazon product too.

For Instant Notification, They Also have a Telegram Channel. Where you get 1-2 Deals But They have 80-100% OFF for Real & That's amazing trick to save money.

Thanks m later

If you genuinely looking to save money on online shopping. Apps Like Cashkaro Will Take Almost 1-2 Months to Track your cashback which is Around ₹20 on 2000 Product Because they are also deducting their commission. No one is Running their platform for you.

Once my friend show me a websites & I am geniunely using it right now. They Post Products of Amazon & Flipkart which have very high discount like 80-100% OFF & This is True. You can even track price of any amazon product too.

For Instant Notification, They Also have a Telegram Channel. Where you get 1-2 Deals But They have 80-100% OFF for Real & That's amazing trick to save money.

Thanks m later
name of the website ?

akash90

KF Ace
Cahskaro is good website and genuine one.
Their support is also very good.
But yes they might take some time to track and credit cashback

Thanks m later
Name of site??

KRISH#7171

KF Ace
name of the website ?
There is a Website & App also, names as "Keepa"

1. Website - search Keepa > Register > Login >> Use Amazon login to integrate your Amazon account for best real-time price difference (hover on product name to see price difference graph)

2. App - Download app - Go on Amazon app > copy product link > paste in Keepa app search bar for real-time price difference

Keepa shows various prices of same product such as New, Old, Used, Sale offer, Refurbished, Deals, Seasonable deals & more.

Note : There are also many more Apps & Links for same work, but those are not as specific good as Keepa (y)

1. Website - search Keepa > Register > Login >> Use Amazon login to integrate your Amazon account for best real-time price difference (hover on product name to see price difference graph)

2. App - Download app - Go on Amazon app > copy product link > paste in Keepa app search bar for real-time price difference

Keepa shows various prices of same product such as New, Old, Used, Sale offer, Refurbished, Deals, Seasonable deals & more.

Note : There are also many more Apps & Links for same work, but those are not as specific good as Keepa (y)
Other than cashkaro what are the other apps.

This is a price tracker only how it gives money by shopping