Savings account issue

aryan77

KF Ace
My friend did a credit transaction of 23 lakh in his savings account and a debit transaction of 22.7 lakh and all his transactions include payments mostly from friends only. He is a college student. What should he do to stay away from income tax notices.
Note -: He is not filling an itr also

aryan77

KF Ace
its good then. are the amount received from and send to different? if so then file itr for 30k as income

its good then. are the amount received from and send to different? if so then file itr for 30k as income.
In this there are NEFT transactions also of around 4-5 lakhs and credit card bills of 4-5 lakhs and major payments are received from blood relation only.
Still we have to file the ITR ??!

luciferocious

KF Mentor
In this there are NEFT transactions also of around 4-5 lakhs and credit card bills of 4-5 lakhs and major payments are received from blood relation only.
Still we have to file the ITR ??!
if blood relations is maximum then no need to file itr I think so but connect with CA to be sure as I am no tax expert

zacobite

KF Mentor
My friend did a credit transaction of 23 lakh in his savings account and a debit transaction of 22.7 lakh and all his transactions include payments mostly from friends only. He is a college student. What should he do to stay away from income tax notices.
Note -: He is not filling an itr also
he may still get a question... ask him to be prepared with accounting if necessary... and such transactions shd be avoided