SBI Credit Card Rejection

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Sharing my Experience with SBI Credit Card Application

I recently had a frustrating experience with SBI regarding their lifetime free credit card offer. A few days ago, I received a call from SBI offering me a lifetime free credit card. Initially, I was not interested in getting another credit card since I already had one. However, I thought it's a lifetime Free Card - what's the harm

I submitted all the required documents and went through various stages of their KYC process, which took up a significant amount of my time and effort. After patiently awaiting a response, I received an email that left me disappointed – my application for the SBI credit card was rejected.

It's worth noting that I have an excellent credit score and an annual income exceeding 10 lakhs. Given these factors, I expected a straightforward approval. However, the rejection without a clear explanation has left me frustrated.

This post is just to vent my frustration & share my experience with fellow members. If anyone has faced a similar situation with credit card applications or has insights into why SBI might have rejected my application despite my decent financial standing, I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Thank you for hearing me out :)

nectarzzzz

KF Rookie
Yes I also got rejected actually they are not just bank officials they are some third party or middle man they call customer from there side and make us believe to provide lifetime free cc at 100% but they didn't

cc.geeks

KF Rookie
SBI Cards is known for its strict credit evaluation, which helps ensure responsible lending. While they may reject applications even if there is a little bit suspicious income or confusion regarding job profiles, they straight away rejects card.
But In general SBI has solid Credit Cards portfolio, At least you should have One SBI Credit Card in your portfolio.

I recently had a frustrating experience with SBI regarding their lifetime free credit card offer. A few days ago, I received a call from SBI offering me a lifetime free credit card. Initially, I was not interested in getting another credit card since I already had one. However, I thought it's a lifetime Free Card - what's the harm

I submitted all the required documents and went through various stages of their KYC process, which took up a significant amount of my time and effort. After patiently awaiting a response, I received an email that left me disappointed – my application for the SBI credit card was rejected.

It's worth noting that I have an excellent credit score and an annual income exceeding 10 lakhs. Given these factors, I expected a straightforward approval. However, the rejection without a clear explanation has left me frustrated.

This post is just to vent my frustration & share my experience with fellow members. If anyone has faced a similar situation with credit card applications or has insights into why SBI might have rejected my application despite my decent financial standing, I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Thank you for hearing me out :)

See SBI issues credit card to only the best customer that not shows what is cibil score and what is your income. This is only shows what is your existing credit card limit and give us half of that limit in credit card and this limit is meet the criteria of that particular card sbi will provide tht card otherwise not provide

Example existing Hdfc card have 100000 rs limit so sbi half the amount 50000
Now bank see if that you aplly for let say SBI pulse credit card and sbi have limit for particular card means pulse have lets say starting limit is 70000 so you are ,not eligible because you have limit of 50000 only according sbi algoritham