SBI credit card

harishgaur777

KF Rookie
Can anyone help me that I had done F.D I n state Bank of india for fd based credit card but last 2 months they are not giving me . I just want to ask that SBI or HDFC bank give credit cards against FD . Right now I am 19 years old and I am student am I eligible for F.D credit card

ah123

KF Rookie
Yeah actually you can apply for unnati credit card in SBI against FD.if they are not giving credit card against FD just leave the bank .SBI is the worst bank go for HDFC or IDFC

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Can anyone help me that I had done F.D I n state Bank of india for fd based credit card but last 2 months they are not giving me . I just want to ask that SBI or HDFC bank give credit cards against FD . Right now I am 19 years old and I am student am I eligible for F.D credit card
There are a lot of easier options for FD credit card - Onecard, IDFC Wow, Kotak Dream Different. You can try in those

harishgaur777

KF Rookie
Yeah actually you can apply for unnati credit card in SBI against FD.if they are not giving credit card against FD just leave the bank .SBI is the worst bank go for HDFC or IDFC

Ok sir thanks for guidance

vishwjitgurav

KF Rookie
You break your SBI FD and go for kotak bank FD Based credit card. You get this esely!