SBI regular savings account

Skylar

KF Master
kya SBI regular savings account open karne ke liye Unka insurance Lena jaruri hai?

Nope, Insurance not needed!

Please be advised that the employees have sales targets to meet, and as a result, they may attempt to mislead you.

It has become a common practice in public sector banks to enroll customers in various Pradhan Mantri Yojanas without their consent.

Additionally, insurance products are often bundled with home loans and savings accounts.

In between you can open an account online in a few simple steps check out on YouTube.

Rp1

KF Ace
Nope, Insurance not needed!

Please be advised that the employees have sales targets to meet, and as a result, they may attempt to mislead you.
They say it is mendetory to open a savings account. Insurance lena hi padega nahi to acount nahi khulega.

Skylar

KF Master
They say it is mendetory to open a savings account. Insurance lena hi padega nahi to account nahi khulega.
They are bluffing you.

Insta Plus Savings Bank Account​

Check out YouTube and you can easily open SBI account from YONO SBI app.

1718595737343.png

karangrover

KF Rookie
I have a Insta Plus Savings Account for sometime now. It is working fine and there are some benefits that I found really good for, specifically based on my requirements.

karangrover

KF Rookie
First thing is that it is completely Zero balance account with all the Online Banking features one can desire. There is no hassle of passbook printing because it's only available in digital. On top of that, I wanted an account through which I can do UPI transactions easily that too with very little maintenance cost. But Remember that, it only allows maximum of Rs 1 Lakh balance in the account