Seeking feedback on Acko

Charansarap

KF Rookie
Hello Community! My car insurance is due for renewal, and I had opted for Acko when I first bought the car. Now that it’s time to renew, I’m wondering if I should stick with Acko or explore other insurance options. Has anyone had a great experience with Acko, or would you recommend a different insurer that offers better coverage or customer service? Any insights or suggestions on this would be helpful. Thanks!

Skylar

KF Master
Hello Community! My car insurance is due for renewal, and I had opted for Acko when I first bought the car. Now that it’s time to renew, I’m wondering if I should stick with Acko or explore other insurance options. Has anyone had a great experience with Acko, or would you recommend a different insurer that offers better coverage or customer service? Any insights or suggestions on this would be helpful. Thanks!
I have my two-wheeler insurance with ACKO, but did my car insurance with the car dealer itself cause if there is any repair clam process is completely taken care by the car dealer.