Seeking Reviews on Unity Small Finance Bank for Fixed Deposits

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
I'm considering opening a Fixed Deposit FD with Unity Small Finance Bank and wanted to get some insights if anyone has experience with this bank, particularly with their FD schemes.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I'm considering opening a Fixed Deposit FD with Unity Small Finance Bank and wanted to get some insights if anyone has experience with this bank, particularly with their FD schemes.
I personally prefer Investments in FDs(Comparison & Analysis) through Stable Money app and just cross check from my side that the bank's FD is DICGC Secured.

Maitri Maniya

KF Expert
I personally prefer Investments in FDs(Comparison & Analysis) through Stable Money app and just cross check from my side that the bank's FD is DICGC Secured.
i have checked reviews. there are some negative reviews when it comes to time of withdrawal and all

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
i have checked reviews. there are some negative reviews when it comes to time of withdrawal and all
FD investment are one of the most safest investment option. Just follow the following rules, no matter from where you invest in FDs:
  • Make sure the FD of respective banks is DICGC Secured
  • Invest always less than 5L in each account
  • FDs is for Short-Term Goal/Emergency funds, so shuffle/manage it time to time
  • Keep proper records of Investments
✌️

Prince

KF Mentor
Despite going with unity finance, you can go with AU Bank, its also a Small Finance Bank but has good presence and everything, Offer nice rate on Deposits also. Further you can open the Bank Account (Zero Balance) or you can have FD from Stable Money.

You can DM me for Referal Link and you can get extra 200 Amazon Gift Voucher on first FD Booking.