Selling land and investing that money in mis scheme for regular income is good option or not ?

Ejsachdeo

KF Rookie
Is it the right option to sell any land and invest that amount in mis scheme so that i can run my house expenses with that
Surely the amount will be big but is it possible for long term means for my entire life to live on that interests or else after sometime that money will also become less for me

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
This is a very big decision, and I would recommend to get in touch with a registered financial advisor before even thinking of taking this call

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I don't think selling land would ever give you enough money for your expenses for your entire life. It'll end at some point in time.
I would suggest thinking of ways you can monetize that land and use that income for your expenses.

AAYUMAHESH

KF Rookie
No it's not a good choice to sell a land . I would recommend that you have to try for monetization of land instead of selling it as land is also a good investment for long terms or you can make some rental income through your land . Actually its hard to explain without knowing your actual land area or in which Tier city your land is located , can you tell these info for better recommendations. I would love to help you.

Is it the right option to sell any land and invest that amount in mis scheme so that i can run my house expenses with that
Surely the amount will be big but is it possible for long term means for my entire life to live on that interests or else after sometime that money will also become less for me
Land prices are shooting up day by day ...

If you will sell that land for investing in schemes, your whole investment would be locked for a time period .
Though you will get monthly payouts for your expense , but in the near future you will face difficulties in surviving with that money . Because inflation increase every year 10% .
In the future the value of land you sold would be very less.
You will regret

Tax with Ria

KF Expert
talk to a CA regarding this. Do not believe in any online advice fetched from google. It's a big decision

Utkarsh Sharma

KF Expert
It would not be a wise decision to sell instead you can for leasing, renting, and other methods to generate income. Or if you get money amounting to 200 times your present monthly expenses then go for it, but still, I would suggest you not to let go of ownership and instead try generating income while retaining the ownership as it would be the wiser decision.

How much will you get ,if you sold your Land today, if you can answer this , then it would be easy for everyone to suggest whether to sell your land or not