Short to Mid-term Investment: Corporate Bonds v/s P2P Lending

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi guys, I was searching for a short-term investment option. I have come across Corporate Bonds and P2P Lending so far.
Which one do you think is better?
Which platform can be used to invest in these two?

P.S. Feel free to share your experience if you have used or are using any of the two.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I have knowledge about P2P lending and it seems good because depending upon the risk factor, they offer good returns in short term. But corporate bonds are not understandable to me. You have to wait very long to get minimal returns. Do you know any corporate bonds that offer good returns in the short term?

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I have knowledge about P2P lending and it seems good because depending upon the risk factor, they offer good returns in short term. But corporate bonds are not understandable to me. You have to wait very long to get minimal returns. Do you know any corporate bonds that offer good returns in the short term?
I was checking Wint. Currently, It has two corporate bonds giving 8% - 9% interest rate over 2-3 years.
That's why I asked if there is any platform to invest in this. I want to know if there are bonds which offer better returns.
I had read somewhere that corporate bonds give 8 to 11% returns.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Can you share your experience with P2P? Like what platform you use and if you have faced any issues as such etc.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I used INDmoney but they have closed this option for some time now. I really don't know why. It gave me good returns around 8-9% with easy liquidity. I was going to use the 12% club but I didn't have that type of trust in them. That's why I opted out

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I was checking Wint. Currently, It has two corporate bonds giving 8% - 9% interest rate over 2-3 years.
That's why I asked if there is any platform to invest in this. I want to know if there are bonds which offer better returns.
I had read somewhere that corporate bonds give 8 to 11% returns.
There are new types of bonds coming soon which are NHAI bonds. Mr. Nitin Gadkari announced that in a video