Should we have to hold the investment of MF during Market Fall ?

Nirav Seth

KF Rookie
Should we have to hold the investment of MF during Market Fall like these days due to war Market is falling in very large scale. Even I observed that a lot of my return on my portfolio got Decreased during Market fall .

So whats your opinion on this should we hold the investments or Sell the Units and rebuy when the Market gets normal?

beciki

KF Rookie
Should we have to hold the investment of MF during Market Fall like these days due to war Market is falling in very large scale. Even I observed that a lot of my return on my portfolio got Decreased during Market fall .

So whats your opinion on this should we hold the investments or Sell the Units and rebuy when the Market gets normal?
hold and invest more on every dip
if you have 1 lac for eg as you know you cant really say when the market will hit bottom so devide this into 4 parts invest each part in this case 25k every dip that is significant make sure you spread this in such a way that you cover the month so by the end of this month you have more money from the 1st week when your salary gets credited
the other way is 10% 20% 30% 40% that is 10k 20k 30k 40k

Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful- WARREN BUFFET
Definitely if you are planning to invest this is the best time else just hold and wait for market to recover and then sell if you need to

Nirav Seth

KF Rookie
if you have 1 lac for eg as you know you cant really say when the market will hit bottom so devide this into 4 parts invest each part in this case 25k every dip that is significant make sure you spread this in such a way that you cover the month so by the end of this month you have more money from the 1st week when your salary gets credited
the other way is 10% 20% 30% 40% that is 10k 20k 30k 40

the other way is 10% 20% 30% 40% that is 10k 20k 30k 40k
I agree with this opinion thankyou