Stock market beginner

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Stock Market is related to stocks listed on different stock exchanges in India like BSE & NSE. You can buy those stocks through different platforms. But it's risky that those stock prices keeps on changing that affect your invested amount. Like you bought a stock at Rs 120/stock. Then if it goes up you will make profit and if it goes down you will make loss. Hope it helps. Let me know about your further doubts!

vivekraje

KF Rookie
Learn basic things from blogs on internet, watch videos regularly to understand the concepts of share market, and afterall its a market- know that you will get win win deals, some day your profits are down, but dont quit..

Get help of mentor, he can change the way you look at the share market, he can transform you

1ishanjaiswal

KF Rookie
1, learn the candle sticks pattern and price behavior and demand and supply zone in a live market

2, learn previous market analysis and create higher high and lower low zones in different time zones

3, make one strategy and work for at least 3 to 4 months in a live market and make sure accuracy is more than 65%

4, open a demat account and make sure to choose the right broker start with a small capital of 10000 to 15000 or 5000, and start trading in stocks

5, make sure today is loss or profit it doesn't affect you are life with starting days on concentrate with our strategy

6, please inform me of any doubts or problems I am with you in helping

7, and finally be aware of any news that affects the market

this is my setup and how a take trades analysis the market
Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:
I want to learn everything about stock market. But don't know anything,guide me to start and from what to start.
Firstly, it’s crucial to identify your financial personality. Are you an investor or a trader? This distinction is important as it will guide your learning journey.

If you identify as an investor, your focus should be on understanding the fundamentals of a company. This involves analyzing financial statements, understanding the company’s business model, its competitive position in the industry, and its future growth prospects.

On the other hand, if you identify as a trader, your focus should shift towards technical analysis. This includes understanding chart patterns and candlestick formations, which can provide insights into market psychology and potential future price movements.

Remember, continuous learning and staying updated with market trends is key in both roles. Happy investing or trading!