Suggest a good bank and good account type in that.

sarthak_02

KF Rookie
Please suggest me a good bank and account type in that bank.
Salary pm > 1 lakh
Average balance that I'll keep - ~7-8 lakhs
Looking for good credit card offers and perks in general as well with account.

If you are looking for good credit card offers then only HDFC and Axis Bank will be best options with their preferred and priority banking.

paps28

KF Rookie
As you said that you can maintain an average balance of 7-8 lakhs then I think you can go with IDFC savings bank account. Currently they are offering 7% interest rate in savings bank account if your account balance is more than 5 lakhs.

yashk003

KF Rookie
Hey,
HDFC Bank would be a preffered option as it provides all the services required seamlessly and plus as an HDFC Bank customer, you no longer have to wait longer to get a loan sanctioned and this is applicable for various types of loans, from personal to two-wheeler loans, and even LOCC (Loan On credit card), without much documentation. Using HDFC bank account and keeping a good transaction history you'll be eligible for a higher credit limit on credit cards also.
Also you can use their demat account services for investments in future case.

sarthak_02

KF Rookie
According to me ICICI Bank is good option for you. They have a Privilege Banking program that offers priority services, dedicated relationship managers, and premium credit cards like the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card, which provides exclusive rewards and benefits
My current salary account is in this bank only, I've maintained average balances of more than 10L for months. I haven't got an LTF Card offer yet nor do I have a dedicated relationship manager. Forget emeralde, they don't even give sapphiro LTF.

sarthak_02

KF Rookie
Hey,
HDFC Bank would be a preffered option as it provides all the services required seamlessly and plus as an HDFC Bank customer, you no longer have to wait longer to get a loan sanctioned and this is applicable for various types of loans, from personal to two-wheeler loans, and even LOCC (Loan On credit card), without much documentation. Using HDFC bank account and keeping a good transaction history you'll be eligible for a higher credit limit on credit cards also.
Also you can use their demat account services for investments in future case.
Can you tell which category and type of account(name if possible) would be the best for me here?