Suggest me some work from home so i can become independent.

zack54

KF Mentor
Ms. Jain,

You can try to be part of affiliate marketing program on amazon. Mostly everyone these days prefer online shopping.
If you want to learn more there are courses available on platforms like Great learning, Swayam etc. You can develop skills and so start earnings as well.
You can also check internships on Internshala. Lots of paid internships are available there you can choose as per your comfort.

thankyou

Alka Sehgal

KF Rookie
You can also start voice overs. Recording your voice on various topics like ads, story telling,documentory etc. Voices.com is one of the platforms. Do try it

tanmayji

KF Rookie
Bro Market Mai Bhot Options hai But 1st You Need to Decide Aapko Kaha Jahan hai & It will be According your Skills & Interest

Many People are Doing Good Amount In Content Creating, Many are Good in Sales & Communication, many are good in Website & programing.

So, Aapko Decide karna hoga.

adv.mansi

KF Rookie
Hello Nishi
I am Mansi so if you are looking for work from home and your studies is over .. you might go for unacademy class where you ll get paid upto 15000 per month if they found you well they can raise your wages if you are interested do let me know