Super.Money by flipkart Cashback proof.

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Screenshot_20240630_175731.jpg
So Supermoney by flipkart app gives 5% cashback on merchant UPI transaction. I don't know how much longer this offer is going to be. The payments done here are by HDFC upi rupay credit card. You need to add you bank account then link it. Then you can add rupay UPI credit card.

Last edited:

dg1

KF Ace
Screenshot_2024-08-26-15-30-11-77_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpgThey are giving 5% Life time cashback is this good to opt for. i received this offer today on my Flipkart app. Pls anyone share is this good to opt offer or just a marketing for new UPI launch

Last edited:
View attachment 1054
So Supermoney by flipkart app gives 5% cashback on merchant UPI transaction. I don't know how much longer this offer is going to be. The payments done here are by HDFC upi rupay credit card. You need to add you bank account then link it. Then you can add rupay UPI credit card.
I lost ₹100..

I made transaction to merchant with super.money where money deducted from my rupay credit card but merchant didn't receive it. PoS machine with QR announces transaction failed.

But NPCI told me transaction was successful.

It was my first experience.

shivamid6

KF Ace
View attachment 1054
Now, even on every UPI Transactions, its giving cashback

Trilochan20

KF Expert
I lost ₹100..

I made transaction to merchant with super.money where money deducted from my rupay credit card but merchant didn't receive it. PoS machine with QR announces transaction failed.

But NPCI told me transaction was successful.

It was my first experience.
I think if the merchant did not receive payment, you should get a refund within 48 hours.

I think if the merchant did not receive payment, you should get a refund within 48 hours.
Yeah, but I didn't get... I also clearly noticed POS machine with QR code show failed transaction after 5 minutes.

Then it is difficult to ask Merchant to return money.

It was my first experience. This, now, I don't believe on new UPI app. Better to transaction with phone pe or Gpay.

Visa and master card are never failed till date. So, I use these card wherever facility is available.