Swiggy Dineout offers

If you like to go out to eat, then Swiggy Dineout is a great platform to use to pay bills, and as they bought Dineout and integrated it with their own app, they are giving crazy offers now , and I have personally used this app and have got a lot of discounts (I will add one proof ) .

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 13.22.50.jpeg

Offer 1: If you have a HDFC card (specifically HDFC Infinia), you will get around 15% at most of the restaurants.

Offer 2: The GIRF, which helps to get you at most 50% off on restaurants

Offer 3: There are also some extra coupons that you can use on top of this, which will help you get an additional 250–500 rupees off.

and offers 1, 2, and 3 can be clubbed together.

and using dineout is a great option, because if you had paid the bill without using this, you would not have gotten a single rupee off as cashback, so even 10% cashback is great, and the best part is the cashback is deducted on spot and not in the form of any coins or coupons.

I would ask everyone to try it, as it is truly beneficial, from my personal experience. and also do share your own experiences

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 13.22.50 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 13.22.50 (1).jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 6

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
If you like to go out to eat, then Swiggy Dineout is a great platform to use to pay bills, and as they bought Dineout and integrated it with their own app, they are giving crazy offers now , and I have personally used this app and have got a lot of discounts (I will add one proof ) .

View attachment 39

Offer 1: If you have a HDFC card (specifically HDFC Infinia), you will get around 15% at most of the restaurants.

Offer 2: The GIRF, which helps to get you at most 50% off on restaurants

Offer 3: There are also some extra coupons that you can use on top of this, which will help you get an additional 250–500 rupees off.

and offers 1, 2, and 3 can be clubbed together.

and using dineout is a great option, because if you had paid the bill without using this, you would not have gotten a single rupee off as cashback, so even 10% cashback is great, and the best part is the cashback is deducted on spot and not in the form of any coins or coupons.

I would ask everyone to try it, as it is truly beneficial, from my personal experience. and also do share your own experiences
Awesome. This is really a good one