Swiggy hdfc credit card

palan

KF Ace
In my pin code ...only Flipkart grocery option is available . So I want to know that ..is there 5% caseback in hdfc swiggy credit card, if I order grocery from Flipkart grocery??
Thank you.

Skylar

KF Master
5% Cashback will only be accrued on online transactions done on following categories with Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card -
Apparels, Electronics, Department Stores, Online Pet Stores and Supplies, Home Décor, Personal Care, Local Cabs, Entertainment, Pharmacies, Discount Stores

Eligible Merchant Category Codes and Merchants for 5% Cashback on Swiggy HDFC Bank Credit Card are stated as follows in Table Any other MCC except stated under table are not eligible for 5% cashback.

Only select merchants mapped under the MCCs listed in Table 1.2 are eligible for 5% Cashback.

1718088163490.png

Skylar

KF Master
I am uncertain about the Flipkart Grocery MCC. If my card is approved, I will give it a try and inform you.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Flipkart groceries i guess not under groceries mcc. Because for using hsbc cashback card, i am not getting 10% cashback

palan

KF Ace
I just made a request on swiggy to remove the joining fee and annual fee but there customer care executive is telling that we don't know anything , please talk to hdfc customers care😂

Skylar

KF Master
I just made a request on swiggy to remove the joining fee and annual fee but there customer care executive is telling that we don't know anything , please talk to hdfc customers care😂
Just 2 days back I got LTF offer and applied for it immediately in a hurry so that swiggy won't change its mind 😂 . And yesterday I got a virtual card, this was the fastest card approval I have seen with HDFC.

Skylar

KF Master
Yesterday I saw a video where someone argued with Customer care and they got LTF offer 😂 Must be bogus YouTube channel just trying to get views.

palan

KF Ace
Just 2 days back I got LTF offer and applied for it immediately in a hurry so that swiggy won't change its mind 😂 . And yesterday I got a virtual card, this was the fastest card approval I have seen with HDFC.
How did you get this offer??

Skylar

KF Master
How did you get this offer??
I'm not sure but this was my last 3 months on swiggy
- Dates of orders

FoodInsta martDineout
June 2,2,3,9June 2ndMay 31st
May 1,10,20,25,25,29May 13,16,27N/A
April 13,14,16,16,17,18,19,22,25,28,29,29April 2,8,12,14N/A

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
I'm not sure but this was my last 3 months on swiggy
- Dates of orders

FoodInsta martDineout
June 2,2,3,9June 2ndMay 31st
May 1,10,20,25,25,29May 13,16,27N/A
April 13,14,16,16,17,18,19,22,25,28,29,29April 2,8,12,14N/A
How to get swiggy card for LTF?. Is we need recent order history in swiggy to get it LTF?